Lockdown eased in the housing market – sales are up. Be ready.
Now that the government has eased restrictions on the housing market, property sales are starting to pick up.
Once you have your sale agreed, nothing is more frustrating than an unforeseen problem or a missing document holding up your transaction.
Scotts Wright are here to help you avoid any nasty surprises by having one of our experienced solicitors review your title deeds and prepare the documents ready for sale.
Our bespoke title review service means we are able to assist you with:
- registering unregistered land with the Land Registry and dealing with possessory title applications;
- checking boundaries;
- identifying issues with drainage / septic tanks and private water supplies;
- ensuring all necessary access rights are documented;
- making sure you have all documentation in place that a buyer will require; and
- many more issues which could put a pause on your transaction.
Doing this at an early stage enables us to identify any issues and take steps to resolve them before they turn into delays or potentially a loss of your sale.
For more information on our Bespoke Title Review Service please contact Lydia Hardy and John Barker.
John Barker at our Catterick office
Lydia Hardy at our Leyburn office
EXPERT LEGAL ADVICE IN THE HEART OF NORTH YORKSHIRE