Do we need to involve the Court if we are agreed about arangements with our children following our divorce?

No, you don’t.

If you are able to reach an agreement, then the Court will not normally interfere with that agreement and you don’t need to get an Order.

There may be some circumstances when you do need to go to Court, and you need to obtain a Court order, for example, if one parent wants to remove a child from the UK, and the other one doesn’t agree.

If you think you have an issue about children, which may need Court involvement, then please contact us and we can discuss this with you, and advise you in more detail.